Changing the window treatment can transform the very look and feel of a space. If you feel that there is some missing charm in your room， then try playing around with the window treatment. Windows are central to a room and the way you tre...
Changing the window treatment can transform the very look and feel of a space. If you feel that there is some missing charm in your room， then try playing around with the window treatment. Windows are central to a room and the way you treat them can change the ambience of the space. Here， is how window blinds can help add a wow factor to your room.
1. Balance Functionality &； Dé；cor： If you want to spruce up spacewhile enjoying the right balance of light and dé；cor， then roller blinds are your go-to option. Window blinds coming in different sizes， patterns and colours can beautify a roompersonalized nursery pillows， while monitoring the light flow. Light is the source of energy in your house， which maintains your physical and psychological well-being. So， while taking care of the dé；cor， you need to strike a balance with functionality and blinds help you achieve it with ease.personalized gifts for dad
2. Adding Colours： Go for blinds in solid colours and add vibrancy to the room with ease. This window dressing comes in an array of colours and can add liveliness to space or help sober it. Yes， such is the beauty of window treatments that they can help achieve any purpose of brightening or sobering a room. If you feel that wow factor is missing in your room， then try playing with the window blinds in contrasting coloursand make your room vivacious with ease.
3. Simple yet Stylish： Window blinds are simple yet stylish. They don&rsquo；t take away the whole attention in a room， yet add to the beauty factor. If you want your pricey furniture and wall paintings to do all the talking in the room， then opt for these roller curtains in soft and plain make. It will add to the room&rsquo；s beauty in a modest manner.
4. Statement Maker： Classy and smart， window shades are perfect statement makers in the room. They are simplebut still manage to stand apart in the room. Whether you put them in a room with a lot of furniture or beautiful paintings， they will still carve a niche for themselves in a subtle manner.
5. Never Block the View： Bedroom blinds are those humble beautifiers， who will never interfere with your preferences. If you want an unobstructed view of the beautiful garden landscape， then you can roll-up the blinds completely. Whileat night for the perfect good night&rsquo；s sleep you can roll them back and treat yourself to a dark room.
If the wow factor is amiss in your home dé；cor， then let the beautiful and highly functional window roller shades take over. Opt for them in contrasting colours and let them highlight the beauty of your home. If you are looking for window blinds for your home， then you can view the collection at Deco Window. Our window blinds feature auto locking and fold in classic Roman style. Made of polyester， they are easy to maintain and clean too. You can view the range here and order blinds for your home， online.
Thank you to DAP for sponsoring this post.
Every homemaker would want to dress up their window with gorgeous looking curtains, blinds, shades and drapes. These window treatments add style and colour to any window while maintaining privacy and preventing direct sunlight from entering the room. Curtains and blinds used in a space can transform it completely.Curtains play a vital role in a space via their texture,fabrics,styles,colors and patterns. Curtainsand drapes are the most popular type of window treatment. In Asian Countries, people most commonly call them Curtainswhereas, in western countries, curtains are popular as drapes. There is some slight difference between Curtainsand drapes.hoosing an ideal curtain for your space can be a challenging task ,So here are different types of Curtainsthat you can pick up as per your requirement and taste.